Friday 28 May 2010

THE DIET


After returning from the BIG APPLE aka THE CITY OF FOOD aka NYC on 28/05 I had to jump straight in my pre op diet .
The diet is gross 4 Muller light yoghurt 4 weight watchers soups and 1 pint of milk daily.
a very jet-lagged me drove to the supermarket and bought 50 cans of soup and 50 pots of yoghurt lol i think the person at the checkout thought I was completely nuts!!!


The first day of the diet was smooth sailing i think mainly because I was so tired food was the last thing on my mind lol.
The second day of the diet not so good my belly been talking to me all day by groulling at me and it dose not help that I hate soup , plus to add to my suffering i went to my mom's house who had cooked chicken with rice !
So any who day 2 is over 11 more days to go.

Weight on 28/05/2010 ***253.5 lbs***

No comments:

Post a Comment