Tuesday 1 June 2010

THE MACHINE WITH THE NUMBERS aka the damn scales


OK people yesterday I lost my brain every time I stepped on the scales. Now I am not Albert Einstein but as far as I understand, eating= calories , calories=energy not using all that energy= miss fatty boom boom aka me lol so why the hell was I starving and putting on weight.

I had been eating soups and yoghurt for a total of 5 days and my weight had not shifted even 1 lbs, I think I went on and off the scales 20 times hoping one time it would go down.

After bursting into tears and weighing myself and posting a status on the sleeve fb page and weighing myself and calling my mom and weighing myself I decided to chill as everyone told me not to stress.

I woke up this morning and ran and jumped on the scales and hallelujah praise the lord I had lost 7lbs.
I decided to ban myself from the scales after today as I cant really handle the stress it causes, and stress + hunger don't work well so I asked my hubby to hide them lol, but watch this space by the end of the week ill probably hold our son as ransom and bribe my hubby to give them back to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment